WP Engine Managed WordPress Hosting

Monday, June 22, 2015

Oops! My First Tutorial







Oops!! I didn’t expect her to say that in her first tutorial !!!!

https://youtu.be/SBRgAz8ayDs



As everyone knows by now, YouTube has become an important tool to create video tutorials. There are so many YouTube video tutorials that give tips or help your learn something new. In fact, as an instructional designer, it is a method I highly recommend to explain a project in detail, if necessary.

My grand-daughter is really intrigued with watching the tutorials on any mobile device. So I thought it would be a good idea for me to record her doing her own tutorial. But, while she was recording, I didn’t expect her version of Disney Collector’s PlayDoh tutorial!! Oops!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment